2008-01-06

Beauty: Blue Satin and Midnight Poison



Much ado has been made about the new Chanel Blue Satin Polish, the limited edition edgy-yet-sophisticated nail color. Here's a thought on how to make it even more fabulous...

Rather than wearing the polish plain, I plan to show off my Blue Satin with a "dark French manicure", like Eva Green in the Midnight Poison ads. I know I'm mixing brands (Midnight Poison is by Dior, not Chanel), but I can't help it: the colors match too beautifully!

The Midnight Poison ad is so fabulous, it's almost unreal: it combines one of my favorite actresses (Eva Green) wearing a gown by one of my favorite designers (Galliano) with a great band (Muse) and a great director (Wong Kar Wai). And if you look carefully, you'll see that Eva is wearing a blue-black polish with white tips.

Blue Satin nails and a spritz of black rose scented Midnight Poison are enough to transform any girl into a sultry, dark temptress...

1 comment:

emsie said...

i love this blue.